My First Days Daycare & Learning Center offers State Licensed toddler programs. Our trusted toddler programs follow the State of Ohio Standards in Early Childhood Education through Creative Curriculum which focuses on pre-school readiness, Literacy and Math enrichment, Science, Social Studies, social and emotional development, health, fitness and diversity. My First Days’ toddler program is a great way for your child to interact with other children and gain the social skills they will need as they grow and mature into pre-schoolers. Our toddler program provides care for children from 18 Months to age three (36 months). Close relationships are built with each child through our attention and quality time spent.
Toddlers are busy little learners with big, new worlds to explore. At this age they are learning so many exciting new things each and every day. They are constantly meeting new challenges as fast as they can. They are learning how to communicate with other children as well as how to handle their many emotions. Their mobility and activity level expands and guides them to the next development stage. My First Days Daycare & Learning Center encourages their independence, teaches self awareness, and nurtures language and motor skills daily.
Why Is My First Days Daycare & Learning Center Best For Your Toddler?
Our various play and learning materials are arranged into clear and distinct centers. Below are a few examples of what each of these important centers offers developmentally for your toddler:
• Active and Gross Motor Play – Includes rocking toys, riding toys, and large climbing structures.
• Fine Motor Play and Manipulatives – Including action and reaction toys, puzzles, and stacking objects.
• Imagination and Quiet Play – Includes doll items, kitchen sets, play food, and other pretend play items.
• Language Development and Music and Movement – Includes cassette players, children’s books, musical instruments, and puppets.
• Creative Arts – Includes art materials, a sand-and-water table, and sensory materials such as tactile play materials